1 PhotoBlocker Spray & 2 Covers - Make License Plate Invisible to Red Light and Speed Cameras
NEW AND IMPROVED, PATENT-PENDING! Reflects photo radar flash. Spray it and make your license plate invisible to cameras. Proven to beat photo radar and red light camera (Independently tested by FOX NEWS and Denver Police Department. Featured on CBS News.) For more information, please visit www.PhotoBlockerDeals.com.
How does "PHOTOBLOCKER" work?
Photo radar cameras often utilize a strong flash to photograph the license plate on your car as it speeds by. "PHOTO BLOCKER's" special formula works to reflect the flash back to the camera. Result is an overexposed and unreadable picture, often preventing a costly ticket.
1. Remove plate. Place flat.
2. Spray PhotoBlocker evenly until surface is totally saturated. Let dry and repeat 2-3 times until plate is very glossy.
3. Let dry for about 2 hours. Should be good for life!
• One application of PhotoBlocker is good for life. Will not wash off, will not fade, nor will it dissolve away.
• FAST spray-on formula is easily applied in minutes! Good for up to FOUR plates.
• INVISIBLE to the naked eye, only you will know it is on your vehicle!
• BEST alternative for those areas where you can't use an anti-radar license plate cover!
• 6 oz per can, 7" long x 2" in diameter.
• For photo radar, red light camera
Warning: We do not condon nor encourage the use of our products to defeat toll booth cameras.