Convenient and connected
- Compact and easy to transport, the Acer XD1280D can be taken from the office to the auditorium or classroom with ease.
- The universal ceiling mount instantly equips a medium-sized meeting room with full multimedia presentation capability.
- A DVI-I port supports digital and analog signals and supports HDCP for secure connections to a variety of media sources.
- DVI-I and D-sub ports together enable the running of dual PC sources, facilitating information sharing during meetings with convenient remote control of the source displayed on the big screen.
- A 3.5 mm audio mini jack offers convenient connectivity for better speaker output, improving presentation audibility.
- An S-video mini DIN port supports 480p DVD sources.
High brightness and color
DLP� technology displays moving images with smooth-running precision for shocking realism. .
- An optimal 5 -segment color wheel with a yellow filter exceeds the red/green/blue/white wheels of the past. Color saturation is enhanced, and hues are more accurate with with less green appearing in yellow images
- 2600 ANSI Lumens brightness and a 2200:1 contrast ratio project luminescent images with sharp details, even from a long distance on a large screen.
Smart and secure
- Detects input signals as soon as a source is connected to the projector, eliminating time spent signal scanning.
- Automatically performs a safety shut-down if the projector does not receive input for a certain time. The shutdown interval can be changed via the OSD.
- Pin-code security enables parental control over the Acer XD1280D and reduces the threat of theft.
Multimedia and more
- Native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution brings out the sharp details, even for fine print.
- Input types supported include NTSC, PAL, SECAM, HDTV, EDTV and SDTV, allowing use of many kinds of multimedia.
- Connections from a variety of digital media sources are accepted, including game consoles and more.
- The bundled remote control features a laser pointer, plus mouse and page up/down functionality.
- The Empowering Key on the remote control or the projector control panel offers a fast and easy way to access Acer Empowering Technology tools:
- Acer eView Management allows you to select the optimal display mode depending on content type.
- Acer eTimer Management lets you set a timer function during presentations. A timer and reminder are displayed on the screen, and an alarm sounds when time is up.
- Acer eOpening Management encourages you to select your own projector startup image, like a company logo or personal picture.
The Acer XD1280D delivers intensely vivid and perfectly clear digital projection for SMB, classroom and enterprise conference situations via its 2600 ANSI Lumens brightness and native XGA (1024 x 768) resolution. Even with bright fluorescent ambient light, images remain sharp; and with a 5 -segment color wheel, hues resist color wash-out. The Acer XD1280D also boasts versatile connectivity and wide-ranging format support, upping its usability across a broad spectrum of usage scenarios.
Features and Benefits
Projection system DLP�
Resolution (native) XGA (1024 x 768)
Resolution (maximum) SXGA (1280 x 1024)
Aspect ratio 4:3 (native), 16:9
Brightness (ANSI Lumens) 2,600
Contrast ratio 2200:1
Throw ratio 50.4"@ 2 m
Projection Lens F/2.35 ~ 2.47, f = 21.83mm ~ 23.81mm with 1:1.1 manual zoom and focus.
Projection screen size (diagonal) 34.7� (0.88m) ~ 304.9� (7.75m).
Projection distance 3.28� (1.0m) ~ 39.4' (12.0m).
Output 15-pin D-sub for monitor loop-through, USB for remote computer control.
Remote control PgUp, PgDn
Noise Level 32 dBA standard mode, 28 dBA economy mode
Accessories Remote control (batteries included) with laser pointer, mouse, PgUp/PgDn function; carrying case; lens cap; AC power cord; CD-ROM user�s guide; quick-start card; VGA (D-sub) to component/HDTV adapter; VGA (15-pin D-sub); composite video (RCA), S-video, DVI, USB, audio (mini-to-mini phone jack) cables.
Weight 4.8 Ibs. (2.17 kg)
Dimension 230 x 238 x 123 mm (9.1 x 9.4 x 4.8 inches)
Lamp Life (Standard/ECO) 2,000/3,000 hrs
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Warranty Length: 90 days Manufacturer warranty.
Coverage: Covers repair or replacement of the product.
Provider: Acer America
Contact: Contact Acer at 1-408-432-6200 or 1-800-733-2237
Technical Support: Acer Technical Support at 1-800-816-2237
Service Location: Acer provides warranty service at a mail-in location.
Service Time: Please allow 2-3 weeks for warranty service.
Warranty: 90 days