The Charcoal SunRise Clock is derived from medical research on light and human behavior. In the early morning, the biological clock is sensitive to low intensity light. So, waking to a slowly increasing light can result in a smoother, more natural transition to wakefulness. It features an audible back-up alarm, the ability to set dawn and dusk cycles of 15, 30, 60, or 90 minutes, fade to nightlight, adjustable display brightness and more. Comes with hand made opal glass globe.
- Gradual sunrise wakes you up gently and naturally
- Gradual sunset gives your body the signal to wind down, helping you to fall asleep sleep
- Optional backup beeper and power failure backup for reassurance
- Dimmable bedside lamp for reading or soft lighting
- Intelligent LCD display fades to very low level when you want to sleep
- Condition: Re-newed
- 90 days warranty