The new IBIS features a stainless steel heating element which is integrated within the body of the kettle to avoid any contact and interference with the water during the boiling process. This cordless yet compact kettle sits on an electric base and boils up to 1.7 l, 57 oz. of water for coffee, tea, instant soups and more in just four minutes. Additionally, a see-through, easy-to-read water level indicator shows the user how much water remains in the IBIS. The IBIS will automatically cut off power once the water is boiled or if the pot is empty. This green IBIS kettle is made from BPA-free plastic and also comes in a variety of other colors to choose from.
Warranty : 90 days
- Cordless electric kettle made from BPA-free plastic
- Brings up to 57 ounces of water to a rolling boil in just 4 minutes
- Concealed stainless-steel heating element; auto shut-off for safety
- Transparent water-level indicator; stay-cool handle; nondrip spout
- Measures 5 by 10-1/5 by 9-3/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty