Weighing less than 4 pounds, the lightweight Eureka Easy Clean vacuum easily gets into spaces where dirt lingers. The Easy clean is a great choice for both, bare floors as well as delicate carpets.
This bag less vacuum features a dust cup that quickly and easily empties without a mess. The dust cup is installed with a standard filter. Its 2-in-1 design converts from a stick-style vacuum to a hand vacuum for use above the floor, on upholstery, countertops and more.
Other features include 2 amps of power, a 15-foot cord length, 8-1/2-inch cleaning path, and a telescoping handle. The unit measures 9 by 5-1/2 by 27 inches and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty. This vacuum is formally known as the Boss®.
Ideal for people who need to reduce allergens in the home
Plus, the Boss comes loaded with user-friendly features to take the frustration out of vacuuming. A wide 15-inch cleaning path covers a lot of ground quickly before company comes. In addition, the exclusive dust trap system captures debris and dust in three stages.
Getting the Best Results
• Do not put any objects into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, and anything that may reduce airflow.
• This vacuum cleaner creates suction. Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
• Use extra care while cleaning stairs.
• Do not use without the dust cup filter in place.
• Store your cleaner indoors in a cool dry area.
• Use this lightweight vacuum cleaner for quick and easy cleaning. Move the floor nozzle over any floor covering to quickly clean dirt, lint or threads.
• To keep the cleaner operating at top efficiency empty the dust cup and clean the dust cup filter after each use.
• For storage, wrap the cord around the cord hooks on the top and bottom of the cleaner and snap in place.
Easy Cleaning Tips
Pull the telescopic handle to its maximum length and release the latch so that the handle locks firmly in place.
For above floor cleaning, remove the floor nozzle if it is attached.
If desired, attach the crevice tool to the base of the cleaner.
To re-install the dust cup, after emptying it periodically, fit the dust cup and the motor unit back together and push firmly until latch clicks into place.
To clean the filter shake and brush the dust and dirt. If desired, launder the filter by hand under warm water using a mild detergent. Air dry thoroughly before returning to use.