The Apple MD480LL/A 16GB iPod Nano (Silver) is a digital media player with a compact design and intuitive multi-touch screen. In addition to digital audio playback, the iPod nano lets you look at photos, listen to FM radio and work out using built-in Nike+ support.You'll be able to swipe, drag, tap and rotate your fingers across the display to control the player's functionality. The 2.5" Multi-touch display lets you view photos and watch videos in crystal clear quality. Album art also looks great when playing your favorite artist or band.The smooth anodize aluminum design allows the iPod nano to be ultra-slim as well as durable. The built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery has a music playback time of up to 30 hours on a full charge and a video playback time of up to 3.5 hours on a full charge. The iPod nano can also fast charge in about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% battery capacity) while a full charge would take about 3 hours.
- Design: About the size of a credit card, the iPod nano is just 0.24" (5.4mm) thin. The 2.5" Multi-Touch display is nearly twice the size of the display on the previous iPod nano, so you can see more of the music, photos and videos you have
- Music: Tap to play your favorite songs, entire albums or everything by one artist. You can even browse by genres or composers. Flip through your music by album art. To keep things fresh, give the iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library
- Video: Now you can watch episodes of your favorite TV shows, Hollywood blockbusters, video podcasts and home videos on your iPod nano. View them on the widescreen 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Tap to play, fast-forward, rewind and pause
- Bluetooth 4.0: Pairing iPod nano with Bluetooth-enabled headphones and supported speakers is a cinch. With no wires in the way, connecting to Bluetooth devices
- Radio: FM radio keeps you up on what's going on out there, whether it's the game, the top news stories or your favorite talk shows. Just plug in your headphones and tap to see the controls. Flick the radio dial to change stations