The redesigned MacBook with 13-inch LED-backlit screen, durable unibody enclosure, and built-in 7-hour battery.
Spacious new glass multi-touch trackpad gives you plenty of room to navigate and supports two-finger multi-touch gestures.
The MacBook's new seamless, more durable unibody enclosure with rounded
contours makes it easy to pick up and slide into and out of your bag.
And it's made of rugged polycarbonate that withstands the rough and
tumble of everyday life--at school, at work, or while traveling. Even
the bottom of the new MacBook feels different. Covering its entire
surface is a nonslip material that keeps your MacBook right where you
put it, whether on a desk, table, or airplane tray.
LED-backlit 13.3-inch glossy widescreen display provides a spectacular
viewing experience, helping to make documents, videos, photos, and games
look incredibly sharp and detailed. The LED backlighting delivers
stunning colors and instant full-screen brightness the moment you open
the lid. And its 1280 x 800 pixel resolution offers an outstanding
balance of luminous color and easy readability in a perfectly portable
It comes pre-loaded with Apple's Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
operating system--an operating system custom-designed for the advanced
technology inside--and it also comes with the iLife '09 suite of
applications, including iPhoto, iMovie, Garageband, and iTunes.
- 13.3-inch LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display with a widescreen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels to give you plenty of
room to multitask. And the display is greener than ever: power
efficient, free of harmful toxins such as mercury, and made of
- Fast 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing,
and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or
Microsoft Office for Mac (both sold separately).
- 250 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 4 GB)
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience
- 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
- Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output
- Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
- Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
- Up to 7 hours of continuous use with 60-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Dimensions: 13 x 9.12 x 1.08 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds
What's in the box
MacBook; 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord; install/restore DVDs; printed and electronic documentation
Warranty : 90 days
280879475929 320905530047 251048144500 B002QQ8EKO-Tina