The AirPort Extreme Base Station from Apple is a compact Internet
router with powerful wireless capabilities. The router allows you to
share your Internet connection between several computers via the draft
802.11n wireless protocol. It also features three standard
10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The router is also fully
backwards compatible with legacy 802.11a/b/g devices. A USB port is
present for printer and hard disk sharing. The router also features a
firewall to protect you from malicious software that can attack your
computer from the Internet, as well as wireless security to insure that
your data remains private. It includes configuration software for both
Mac OS X and Windows, making it a true cross-platform solution. Power
Requirements AC: 120VAC, DC: 12VDC, 1.8A.
Warranty : 90day
B0057AVXJA 271146460605 181071671852-H
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Package Content - AirPort Extreme Base Station, Printed documentation, Power cordFeatures,1-Year Limited Warranty
- Connect your DSL or cable modem to the AirPort Extreme Base
Station, then set it up with the AirPort Utility, available as download
- AirPort Extreme works simultaneously on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz
bands, allows all devices on the network to use band automatically.
- Set up a separate Wi-Fi network with a separate password for your visitors and enable the guest networking feature
- And up to twice the range of 802.11g wireless networks.
- Connect a compatible printer to the USB port on the AirPort
Extreme Base Station and printer is instantly available to all the
computers (Mac and PC)
- Have several computers in your home or office but only one printer? No problem.
- In minutes, you and up to 50 others can use your Mac computers or PCs to surf the web, stream video, share photos without wires.
- The latest 802.11n wireless technology is up to five times the Wi-Fi performance
- Your guests can use the Internet but can't access other parts of your private network